Monday, November 7, 2011

Time Management - Put Your Troubles And Frustrations To An End

So you know how sometimes you get into trouble or become frustrated and you know exactly what to do to overcome it?

Well, it doesn't happen every time.

Sometimes you will just get stuck. Sometimes no matter how hardcore or smart you think you are, you will just not know what to do. You will stand there at a crossroad and you will simply be clueless.

When you get to that point one of the best ways to get over it is to talk about it with someone else. That someone else will help you see things in a new light and give you a couple ideas as to how to go about solving the problem. And you never know - one of those ideas might work perfectly for you.

So Talk About It With Me

Let me know your biggest trouble or frustration about managing your time effectively. And I will do everything within my power to help you find a solution to it.

Here's how it will work.

1. Drop me an email letting me know your biggest trouble or frustration about time management. You don't have to include your name or location if you don't want to. Just so you know I won't disclose any of those details to anyone if you decide to give them up.

2. Once I receive your email I will take a look at the problem and write a blog post about it. I will give you specific advice and suggestions as to how you can go about putting an end to your exact situation.

The basic idea here is to help you out. But more than that it is also about helping others out who might be passing through the same problem or something similar to yours. Hence the idea of writing a blog post about it and then putting it out there for everyone to see.

Does that sound cool? Okay then. Let's get down right to it. Start dropping me your email.

The address to drop your email at is samuellab43(at)yahoo.com

I am expecting to hear from you.

Best,

Sam Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...